Why CHOOSE Kettle Valley Stone Company Natural ‘Thin Veneer’?
The advantages of this cut stone are obvious:
1. Product can be used for either interior or exterior applications.
2. There is no need for strapping or additional foundation support.
3. Product can even be installed on normal drywall applications.
4. Masons will appreciate a faster and easier installation.
5. Product will have the appearance and feel of a full sized stone.
6. Our ‘Thin Veneer’ line can be incorporated with split and full-sized stone to enhance the
7. Product continues to maintain the same natural stone advantages over synthetic stone.
8. Colour enhances with age.
9. Product will not chip, exposing untreated cement.
10. Product will not be affected by extreme weather conditions.
Toll Free: 1-877-670-7625
Western Canada Sales & Kelowna Enquiries
204 Cambro Road
Kelowna, BC, V1X 7T3
Direct 250 979 8871
The Benifits of Thin Veneer - As you...go about considering the merits of Kettle Valley Stone for various projects, I wanted to share some practical information that may be a good remi...